my thankful

    I would be thankful  for  my school  and  I would be  thankful  for  my  mum and  dad  and  I would  be  thankful  for my sister and I  would  be  thankful  for  my  pops  and  my  Nan . I am  thankful  for my dog and my  cat and my  home  and  my  things I would  be  thankful  for  my  car  and  I would  be thankful  for the love  for my  mum  gives  me.  and I would  be  thankful  for  my 2 puppies  and  my fish .  and I am  thankful  for  my brother and  I am  thankful  for  my book's  because  I am  thankful my family    and  my  friends and  because  they  help me  read   Book  and I am thankful  bed  and I  and I am thankful for the  world and food  and water and being  alive ,  I am thankful for my Teachers and i am  thankful for my  friends  like  Kingsley   Raama  Gemma  liam m                                                                                                                     

Comments

Popular Posts